- 1 crisp sweet apple
- 1 tablespoon chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil (or sub canola oil)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon sliced toasted almonds
Core apple and slice into 1/4 inch slices. Arrange on a plate. Place chocolate and oil in a small bowl and microwave until melted and smooth. Melt peanut butter until soft and stirable (able to drizzle with a spoon). Drizzle chocolate and peanut butter over apples. Sprinkle coconut and almonds on top. Eat up.
You obviously don’t have to measure here- just add things to your liking. I’m providing measurements that coincide with nutritional information. Other toppings we love are: caramel sauce, melted nutella, crushed peanuts or cashews, and cinnamon.