A delicious and easy frozen pie. It’s no-bake!
For the Crust (see another option in Notes)
- 12 Nutter Butter Cookies, ground to crumbs
- 16 oreos, ground to crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
For the Filling
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed. If topping with Cool Whip, buy the 16 oz container.
- Candied Peanuts for garnish (see link in post)
- Optional: chocolate sauce and chocolate curls
- Optional: May top with whipped cream, either fresh or from a can if desired.
- In a small bowl, combine nutter butter crumbs and 2 1/2 tablespoons butter. Stir with fork to combine. In a separate bowl, combine oreo crumbs and 2 1/2 tablespoons melted butter. Stir with fork to combine. Drop spoonfuls of each crust mixture into a pie plate, alternating between the two. Use a flat glass to press the crust flat on the bottom of the pie plate and up the sides.
For the Filling
- Beat peanut butter, cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt until creamy. Gently fold in Cool Whip until combined. Spread into pie plate. If desired, top pie with additional Cool Whip. Cover pie and freeze at least 6-8 hours or until firm.
- Let pie sit at room temp for about 10 minutes before cutting and serving. Top with desired toppings (whipped cream, candied peanuts, chocolate sauce/curls, etc.)
- Crust: If you’d like to use one cookie for the crust (Nutter Butter OR Oreo) simply omit the other and double the cookie you’d like to use. Obviously double the butter as well.
- If you’d like to top with Cool Whip, just buy the big container and you’ll have enough for both the pie and the topping. Otherwise feel free to top with whipped cream, either fresh or from a can.