- 1/4 cup corn or canola oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons white miso
- 1/2–1 tablespoon sesame oil (start with 1/2 tablespoon and add more to taste if desired)
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
- salt, pepper, and water to taste
Place all ingredients except water, salt, and pepper in the jar of your blender and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If desired, you can thin out the consistency a little by adding 1-2 tablespoons of water.