White-chocolate covered popcorn with tons of added goodies; perfect for a take-away favor for a Halloween bash, or date night with Netflix…
- 1 package Almond Bark (1 lb)
- 12 C popped popcorn (about 1/2 C kernels)
- 1 C candy corn
- 1 C dry roasted, salted peanuts
- 1/2 C Reese’s Pieces
- Pop popcorn and place in a large bowl. Much larger than you think you need. The largest you have. It will make mixing easier! Pour peanuts, candy corn, and Reese’s Pieces on top. Take a large knife and break up almond bark. Melt according to package directions. I just chop it up a little and microwave it in intervals until smooth and melted.
- Pour over popcorn mixture.
- Stir until everything is well coated and then spread out onto waxed paper, parchment, or foil. Let sit until completely dry and then break up into clumps.