Easy-to-prep slider sandwiches with all the best flavors of pizza!
- 1 bag Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Topping: 2-3 teaspoons olive oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons crumbled parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Leave rolls attached and slice horizontally like a big sandwich. Place on a sheet pan.
- Combine cheeses, pepperoni, Italian seasoning, and pizza sauce and spread evenly over bottom half of rolls. Top with other half of rolls. Brush top of rolls with butter or olive oil. Combine parmesan cheese and italian seasoning for topping and sprinkle over top. Cover pan loosely with foil and bake for 30 minutes, removing foil after 15-20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes, slice and eat.