This is the perfect way to dress up flavored seltzer water!
- 1 can coconut-flavored seltzer water (I use La Croix)
- 1/2 lime, cut into 2 wedges
- 2 medium strawberries, washed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and slice them into the bottom of a tall glass. Sprinkle with sugar, then let sit for about 5 minutes*. After it has rested, mash with a spoon until it’s pulpy, then squeeze one lime wedge over the strawberry mixture and stir. Fill the cup about 1/2 full with ice, then add the coconut seltzer water and serve immediately.
- *You can make macerated strawberries (strawberries softened with sugar) ahead of time in larger quantities, especially if you have strawberries that need to be used. Use about 2 tablespoons of macerated strawberries for this drink.
- Serving Size: 1