- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 large garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
Combine mayo, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a blender and process until smooth. With blender running on low speed slowly pour in olive oil in a steady stream just until fully incorporated. *If for some reason your dressing ends up too thick (can happen if you process too long) just add a tablespoon or two of milk).
Store in fridge. To make Caesar Salad, toss dressing with chopped romaine lettuce and then top with fresh parmesan, croutons, and grilled chicken if desired. Garnish with lemon wedges.