Tangy, savory, and spicy, this Bloody Mary recipe will take care of any salty cravings!
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (NOT horseradish sauce or dressing–if it has eggs or mayonnaise in it, that’s not what you’re looking for)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
- Whisk ingredients together in a serving pitcher and chill for at least 2 hours or up to overnight. Serve over ice in salt-rimmed glasses with a stalk of celery, asparagus, or a lime wedge or two.
- Serving Size: 6