A traditional brick-oven style pizza with sweet peaches, salty proscuitto, and creamy cheeses.
- 1 Recipe Neapolitan Pizza Dough (linked in blog post)
- 1 batch whipped feta (or other creamy cheese)
- 6–8 slices proscuitto
- several big chunks fresh mozarella
- 1–2 fresh peaches, sliced
- fresh basil
- optional: Rosemary olive oil and Raspberry balsamic (or regular olive oil and balsamic)
- Stretch dough out into a circle about 8-10 inches and place on a pizza peel lined with cornmeal. Spread a layer of whipped feta on dough, followed by layers of proscuitto, chunks/slices of Mozerella, and finally sliced peaches.
- Baked pizza using one of the methods mentioned in blog post, either a pizza oven, regular oven, or grill.
- Sprinkle chopped basil on top, drizzle with olive oil and balsamic and serve.