I’ve really been trying to eat all my veggies lately, but sometimes I start getting a little tired of the same dips and dressings over and over again. I know. First world problems. But sometimes you can’t just do the same ranch dressing again and again.
This is one of my favorite dips and dressings, especially since it only requires a handful of ingredients that you likely already have on hand. Plus, it’s super flavorful and definitely a crowd pleaser! If you really want to mix things up, try adding a little freshly grated lemon zest.
You’ll need some mayonnaise (light mayo is fine), minced or grated garlic, red wine vinegar, kosher salt, and coarsely ground black pepper.
Also, if you’d like a thinner dressing (like for salad), you might want some buttermilk, plain kefir, or water.
Combine all the ingredients except for the additional liquid in a small bowl.
Whisk together. If you’d like it thick like a dip, go ahead and leave it the way it is, but if you want a thinner dressing, thin it out with one of the liquids until the desired consistency is reached.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.Print
This highly addictive, super quick dressing and dip comes together with a handful of kitchen staples!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (light mayo is fine)
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Kefir, buttermilk, or water to reach desired consistency
- Whisk together all ingredients except the kefir/buttermilk/water. If you’d like it thick like a dip, go ahead and leave it the way it is, but if you want a thinner dressing, thin it out with one of the liquids until the desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.