Perfect for summer parties, brunches, Mother’s Day, or just a girls’ night in, this Virgin White Peach Sangria is your perfect warm-weather party drink!
- 1 quart white grape juice (see note)
- 1/2 cup high-quality pulp free orange juice
- 1 12-ounce can peach nectar (look for it in the Mexican food aisle or near canned juices)
- 1 cup sliced peaches (frozen works great)
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 small orange, thinly sliced
- 1 12-ounce bottle sparkling mineral water (I love Topo Chico)
Place fruit in a large pitcher. Add grape juice, orange juice, and peach nectar. Chill for several hours if possible. Immediately before serving, add the bottle of sparkling mineral water (see note below). Serve over lots of ice, making sure some fruit gets into each glass.
For a non-virgin version…substitute 1 bottle of white wine for the grape juice.
I actually prefer…to not add the sparkling water directly to the pitcher because it can dilute things too much and the bubbles are gone by the time you drink it. If possible, fill each glass about 1/2 full with ice, 3/4 with the sangria/fruit mixture, then top it off with the sparkling water.